Friday, July 31, 2009

Please help me promote my funny cancer shirts!

I am looking for Bloggers to place my FunnyCancerShirts.com banner into the sidebar of their Cancer blogs. The site is getting a lot of exposure, sales have been great. You can feel all warm and bubbly knowing that a portion of each sale will be donated to a different cancer charity. The more shirts I sell, the more money I donate. Anything you could do to help with this would be GREAT!

Thanks in advance,
Ryan




Cut and paste the info from the text box below to add this animated banner to your page. Perfect size for the sidebar of your blog!

Funny Cancer shirts and Gifts





Cut and paste the info from the text box below to add this animated banner to your webpage.

Funny cancer Shirts and Gifts





If you just want to go crazy, and do some SUPER PROMOTING, cut and paste the info from the text box below to add this HUGE Funny Cancer Shirt ad to your page. Because of its size, you would need to place this code into a "New Post" on your Blog.

Funny Cancer Shirts and Gifts






If anyone needs help with adding the codes to your website or blog, please contact me.

7 comments:

Kelly Kane said...

OKay it's done. I feel like you might want to shrink it a bit though because half the words get cut off :)
X
O

Anonymous said...

Hey. I found your cancer shirt on someone else's shop. It looks like they took your stuff. See http://www.cafepress.com/t_shirt_kings/6040509

Duane said...

Just copied and pasted your banner, buddy. ;)

Duane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

Freaking love the shirts! Got to have one and I'll try to promo on my blog. Crap, why didn't I think of shirts!? http://theway.posterous.com

Unknown said...

I like your cancer shirts and i will promote it. It is really very nice to spread the awareness for cancer.

http://www.cancer8.com/

Malak said...

It's very pleasant recommendation, I truly recommend a related topic there buy duromine
Malak